Wednesday, May 25, 2011

PR Again... Why not!?!

tumblr_lio5a5Ouqz1qgyr1wo1_500 via cognac and coffee for belize weekend
I am so happy that I have finally started to take advantage of my vacation time. In the past, I never wanted to take a vacation and miss work, but that is out the window in my current position. In fact, my boss encourages me constantly to go on vacation...  so I finally am and I'm extremely grateful! I've always wanted to travel, but could never find anyone with the same desire to see the world. That all changed in the past year (going to Italy definitely made me realize what I am missing!) I'm finally ready to explore all the possibilities out there, even if that means going by myself, which I think I now have the courage to do. I am all booked and ready to go back to PR (it was just too much fun the first time and extremely affordable!) Hmmm next on the list... VEGAS, Cape Town, Thailand, Maldives, Spain, Greece, any cruise since I've never been... my list is always growing! xoxo

If you need a push to go on your much needed vacation... check out these sites
Luxury Link
Vacationist
Jetsetter
Mr. and Mrs. Smith

PS. You only live once, make the most of it...
PSS. Technically I'll be using the remaining two vacation days from last year, and than I get to start all over ;)

1 comment: