Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina


Situated along the beautiful South Carolina coastline, Myrtle Beach is a top vacation destination. The area’s mild climate, endless entertainment options and variety of accommodations make it the perfect spot for a getaway, plus its only a short flight from New York. My family is very fortunate to have a second home there, and each summer my friends and I have a tradition of heading South for a weekend of debauchery. I was very excited to wake up this morning and see an email to the ladies reminding everyone to start planning. There is really nothing better in life than having friends and family who you have so much fun with, and no better setting than a beach and sun!

I must say going through the pictures from last year was a great way to start the morning... my friends crack me up! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment