Thursday, November 3, 2011

L' Space by Monica Wise

While in Vegas, I got to hang out with a pretty fun group of people at Wet Republic. One of the guys I was chatting with couldn't wait for me to meet his sister who was on her way (who apparently I'm a lot alike). She ended up being a really cool chick, sporting an AWESOME bathing suit that I just had to have.... And that's how my new obsession with L'Space began. Monica Wise creates some of the sexiest suits I've come across. The cut of the bathing suit is perfect, showing just enough skin.
love...
 
(This is just hot and the one I plan to purchase next... )
The suit I will be rocking on my next vacation... (and what made me love this company even more is L'Space donates $5 back to the African Wildlife Foundation for every suit purchased from their "Wild at Heart" collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment