Monday, November 21, 2011

happy monday!


This might possibly be the best video I've seen portraying New York. I follow a blogger, pret-a-voyager, who posted this AMAZING video. It reminds me how much I love the city I live in and where I am from. Sometimes I take advantage of all of the possibilities at my fingertips. A few months ago I shared a cab with a girl who had never been to New York City. As we approached the skyline, it was astonishing watching her face glow. It was beautiful, and again, made me realize that I live in one of the best cities in the world.
It's interesting to watch this video through the eyes of someone who has never been to New York, who is experiencing it for the first time.


I'm excited for all the GOOD things to come :)
I'm excited because every day I'm falling in love with life. And I just love my life madly.

No comments:

Post a Comment