Friday, September 16, 2011

finally friday...


The Fall weather has arrived! I spent the last two days enjoying the beautiful cities of Cambridge and Easton, Maryland (for work), laying by the pool, walking along the Chesapeake Bay, and drinking Hurricanes. It was absolutely fabulous!

I arrived back in NYC late last night, and could tell the weather up here had changed. Its a bit chilly, high 60's and I'm in love. This, to me, is the most perfect weather to just stroll the city, especially Central Park. Not to hot, not to cold, just comfortable.

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with friends and family. I'm taking my lovely parents to the new and popular Empire Steakhouse tomorrow night. I plan to enjoy the Stone Street Oyster Festival and a night out on the town with some friends too. Overall, I think its going to be a pretty awesome weekend.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment