Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What Makes Love True

I knew I would like this site, What Makes Love True, when there was a picture of Edward Burns on the homepage... but as I started to play around with the website, I fell in love with the entire idea of "What makes love true." True love means something different to everyone. This site lets you read true love stories of everyday people, hear some fabulous love songs (Joshua Radin is currently on the site, and his music is great!), and get tips on how to make that special someone know they are the one. It even tells you about romantic restaurants here in New York City!

Here is one of my favorites tips...
No. 20

Surprises are Essential.

An unscheduled night of dancing.

Suddenly, tickets to Paris. A hidden gift.

Surprises lift romance to stratospheric heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment