Tuesday, July 19, 2011

10 Reasons....

Source: southernliving.com
LINK: http://bit.ly/q8uxwJ
That I'm happy today...

1. I have some pretty awesome girl friends.... one who happens to be preggo, two who are buying new homes, one newly engaged gal, and one just married lady! They all rock, just in case you didn't know!

2. My job is fabulous.... no, really it is!

3. Its summer!

4. I get to walk through Madison Square Park and Union Square each morning on my way to the office.

5. This particular morning, it was sunny and kinda humid... reminding me that I miss South Carolina and need to schedule a trip stat. Need to find myself a date to bring down this year! :)

6. There was also a slight breeze... that made me think of Fall in NYC... my favorite season! (not that I'm rushing summer!)

7. and... if Fall is almost here that means Dunkin Donuts will start selling PUMPKIN MUFFINS in only 3 months!

8. I'm heading to Soho House toinght with a pretty cool chick. If you haven't heard about Soho House, its a pretty chill spot.

9. This time next week I will be in my new fabulous apartment just 14 blocks South of where I currently live... which means moving will be over with!

10. I've crossed off more things on my "To Do aka Bucket List"

No comments:

Post a Comment