Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Monday!

5 Things that made me HAPPY last week!
1. My new Diptyque Mimosa Candle! The creators of Diptyque, the Paris fragrance company, didn’t set out to break boundaries or have a cult following. Three Parisian artists with a passion for authenticity traveled the world, capturing their experiences in fragrances that became legendary candles. Though located on the bohemian end of the boulevard Saint Germain, customers found the “concept” store to be irresistible. My Mimosa Candle is now sitting pretty on my mantel (not to mention, making my apartment smell delicious!)

2.Everyone who knows me, knows I love to dance. I could dance all night long. Which is why I had such a BLAST dancing all night at The Bunker Club and Stash House until the wee hours of Friday morning. I had an absolute awesome time with a new girlfriend, and an old friend.

3. Swedish House Mafia Friday night at Madison Square Garden. Need I say more... it was insane!

4. Florence and the Machines new album is my addiction. "Never Let Me Go" and "If Only for Tonight" have been on repeat for days. If you haven't already purchased the album, do so. Its up there with the Adele "21" album.

5. Skype really is the coolest thing ever. There is nothing better than skyping with my god-daughter (especially on my Birthday!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment