Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birth Day!

marchesatablescape

It has been a great year since since my last Birthday! I've traveled all over the world (Italy, Paris, Spain, Vegas... just to name a few!), met some absolutely amazing new friends, work for a wonderful company, and watched my family and friends grow. Not every year is perfect and I certainly had my low moments, but the best part about life is that it goes on. I am slowly but surely learning that everyone does come into your life for a reason, and not everyone is meant to stay in your life. I can't wait for the next year because as always, it will be full of surprises. (Not to mention I will be turning the be 3-0 on a very special day!) I'm looking forward to working on my new goal/bucket list for the New Year, especially since I was able to cross so many things off this year (skydiving, paddle boarding, ice skating in Central Park, photography)! For now though, any birthday celebration would not be complete without champagne (lots of booze!), so I'm off to celebrate with some pretty awesome people. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment