Friday, December 10, 2010

Finally Friday... 12.10

well ladies this weekend i turn the big 28! well, not so big, but i'm starting to feel my age. its finally my time to start exploring everything this wonderful world has to offer and meet so many more awesome people... and i can't wait to get started! the festivities will be being with cake and champagne of course!

no no no... my cake won't look like this... but it would have if i didn't decide to share my birthday with a good friends significant other. instead my birthday cake will look like this (if you haven't already noticed, i'm obsessed with all things cake!)
my absolute favorite bakery is The Rivera Bakehouse located in Ardsley, NY. worth the trip if anyone is ever close by. i have some pretty fabulous friends who always lend me a car just to drive from the city upstate.

each year i gather my closest and dearest for my birthday. and each year we toast to yet another year of great friendships, life lessons and most importantly happiness and health. the festivities wouldn't be nearly as grand without some Champagne

and lastly, (and possibly the most important!) the birthday gal's costume by DVF for the evening....
DIANE VON FURSTENBERG GARNIER DRESSDIANE VON FURSTENBERG GARNIER DRESS

oh yeaaaaah. xoxo lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment