Tuesday, March 8, 2011

surprise. surprise.

i must say that i haven't always been a fan of surprises... i like surprising friends and family, but being surprised isn't really my thing. maybe this is because i've never really been truly surprised. well, that was until this past weekend. i had plans all week to meet my best friend for happy hour... but when i walked in my best friend was no where to be found. instead, i found my lovah (who flew in from africa...) waiting for me. not only was i speechless, i was completely and utterly delighted. i learned this past weekend that some surprises really are worth it. <3



sur·prise (sr-prz)
tr.v. sur·prised, sur·pris·ing, sur·pris·es
1. To encounter suddenly or unexpectedly; take or catch unawares.
2. To attack or capture suddenly and without warning.
3. To cause to feel wonder, astonishment, or amazement, as at something unanticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment